Sometimes I Don't Know Why I keep On Believing In Love
Sometimes I just wonder why?
Why do I keep on believing in love?
It always seems to break you,
and cause you so much pain.
Pain that you can't seem to get away from.
Love is just something that usually,
ends up with your heart broken,
and just also leads your mind astray.
But something keeps me believing in love.
I just so wish that fairy tales could be real,
and everything have its happy endings.
But I know I believe in love,
and it's cuz of you as to why I keep on believing.
Though I know love isn't like a fairy tale.
Its' got its' heart breaks and its' got its' arguements.
And I know sometimes it just makes you wanna run away,
from love and from that person you love.
But the thing is, love is worth fighting for.
It's worth holding on to, when you've found that 'one' person.
That 'one' person who wants to spend the rest of their life with you,
and never ever leave your side.
Though I don't exactly know how you feel about me,
and I don't know exactly how much I mean to you,
but I do believe you love me and that you're here for me.
As I wanna be for you, if you'd just let me.
Sometimes I don't know why I keep on believing in love,
but you make it worth it, to believe in it.
Ninja Soul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes I Don't Know Why I keep On Believing In Love by Ninja Soul )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Reign of Fire, Bhaskar Rabha
- I've got a mind full of you, Bull Hawking
- Culp's Hill, John F. McCullagh
- A Rockstar Came Travelling, Richard Whiting
- Re: Your Poetic License Renewal Applicat.., John F. McCullagh
- Direct Departure, Tayyab Ijaz
- Merry Merry Christmas, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Milk toast, Cee Bea
- We are all, Swrji Basumatary
- Kada Poem I, Nicholas Crowson