Sometimes I Don't Know Why I keep On Believing In Love
Sometimes I just wonder why?
Why do I keep on believing in love?
It always seems to break you,
and cause you so much pain.
Pain that you can't seem to get away from.
Love is just something that usually,
ends up with your heart broken,
and just also leads your mind astray.
But something keeps me believing in love.
I just so wish that fairy tales could be real,
and everything have its happy endings.
But I know I believe in love,
and it's cuz of you as to why I keep on believing.
Though I know love isn't like a fairy tale.
Its' got its' heart breaks and its' got its' arguements.
And I know sometimes it just makes you wanna run away,
from love and from that person you love.
But the thing is, love is worth fighting for.
It's worth holding on to, when you've found that 'one' person.
That 'one' person who wants to spend the rest of their life with you,
and never ever leave your side.
Though I don't exactly know how you feel about me,
and I don't know exactly how much I mean to you,
but I do believe you love me and that you're here for me.
As I wanna be for you, if you'd just let me.
Sometimes I don't know why I keep on believing in love,
but you make it worth it, to believe in it.
Ninja Soul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes I Don't Know Why I keep On Believing In Love by Ninja Soul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- AMONG THE PRETTY PEBBLES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- PH: Poem en Duo: What Day Brings, Brian Johnston
- 2 girls 1 poem, Mark R. Elias
- The Blind Blue., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Hot Dog Fight at the Supermarket, Kevin Rottweiler
- Haiku The Season, Heather Burns
- Haiku Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- This Is Not A Consolation Prize, mary douglas
- State Of Mind, david kush
- The Mermaid Predictions, The Future Of S.., mary douglas