Sometimes You Turn My World Upside Down
when you bring change to the routine of life
and sometimes we do together laugh and believe
that good things jump into our way.
Sometimes you do smile and I do wonder
where you get such happiness
and sometimes I am blinded
when I find signs of love in your eyes.
Sometimes I want to hide you in my arms
when on your birthday ill-mannered people make you cry
and like a scared child
you long for better, more beautiful and wonderful days.
Gert Strydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes You Turn My World Upside Down by Gert Strydom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan