Sometimes You Turn My World Upside Down
when you bring change to the routine of life
and sometimes we do together laugh and believe
that good things jump into our way.
Sometimes you do smile and I do wonder
where you get such happiness
and sometimes I am blinded
when I find signs of love in your eyes.
Sometimes I want to hide you in my arms
when on your birthday ill-mannered people make you cry
and like a scared child
you long for better, more beautiful and wonderful days.
Gert Strydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes You Turn My World Upside Down by Gert Strydom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman