Song, Heart in my breast... - translation (rus.)
From film 'The merry boys' ('Vesyolye rebyata')
Music: Isaak Dunaevsky
Text: Vasily Lebedev-Kumach
The original singer is Lyubov Orlova
1. I'm burning hot - I don't know why for? ...
Heart, do you know the truth?
Ah, why in love from the people we ought
Only one man to choose?
Heart in my breast
Beats like a bird's flapping
And I wish so to know my fate,
And I wish to be quite happy.
2. Joy sings a song, as a starling in sping,
Life's so warm and so bright.
If I had ten hearts, I'd surely give
All to him, only him.
http: //pesnifilm.ru/load/veselye_rebjata/serdce_quot_v eselye_rebjata_quot/111-1-0-700
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song, Heart in my breast... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- A Good Heart Needs No Book Smarts, Curtlan Popo
- Allowing Sweetened Romance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wonder, shafeeqrahman rahman
- Disguised, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shuffling, ramesh rai
- Clouds., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The whooper, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The flood., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I can't sleep at night., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Matter Has No Matter, Curtlan Popo
Poem of the Day
- The Rider, Naomi Shihab Nye
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Naomi Shihab Nye
(12 March 1952)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)