Millosh Gjergj Nikolla
Song of Youth
Sing, youth, the loveliest song you know!
Sing the song that seethes within your breast,
Let your joy burst forth in passion...
Don't hold back your song! Let it soar.
Sing your song, youth. I beg you sing...
Let it seize you, kiss you, inspire you to love
With youthful ardour... Let the foaming wave of feelings
Which your song arouses surge over us.
Sing your song, youth, and laugh like children!
Let the sound of your voice rise to the heavens
And echo back to us again, from the envious stars.
For we adore you, as we adore the sun.
Sing, youth! Sing your joyful song!
Laugh, youth, laugh! The world is yours.
Millosh Gjergj Nikolla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song of Youth by Millosh Gjergj Nikolla )
- To Watch My Steps, Edward Kofi Louis
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)