Dr John Celes
Sonnet: Each Unborn Has God’s Face!
The modern world denies a safe passage
To child unborn from womb to world God made,
And insists that it is extra luggage,
Against tenets that God has strongly laid.
Each unborn has the face of Jesus Christ,
For man is made in God’s image at birth;
By killing thus, now parents turn accursed,
Denying themselves of creator’s mirth!
The doctor who preserves all human life,
Abets the murder of the unborn child,
Against conscience by using brutal knife
To slaughter human lambs healthy, meek, mild.
The pro creator man, woman, play God,
Their arguments, illogical and odd!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sonnet: Each Unborn Has God’s Face! by Dr John Celes )
Did you read them?
- Death Is Not The Reward, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Divine Grace, Dr John Celes
- To bleed black, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Till I die, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great thought-2-by Amazon Author dr.k.g..., dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- neigbours with there cloth of gossiping, ademola oluwabusayo
- Welcome Autumn, han saef
- Seeds of a Happy Life, Paul Sebastian
- Masque, Naveed Khalid
- Happiness Vs. Money, Tiffany Jane Dologmandin
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- The Canoe, Isabella Valancy Crawford
- November, Thomas Hood
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1886 - 1967)