Dr John Celes
Sonnet: Each Unborn Has God’s Face!
The modern world denies a safe passage
To child unborn from womb to world God made,
And insists that it is extra luggage,
Against tenets that God has strongly laid.
Each unborn has the face of Jesus Christ,
For man is made in God’s image at birth;
By killing thus, now parents turn accursed,
Denying themselves of creator’s mirth!
The doctor who preserves all human life,
Abets the murder of the unborn child,
Against conscience by using brutal knife
To slaughter human lambs healthy, meek, mild.
The pro creator man, woman, play God,
Their arguments, illogical and odd!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sonnet: Each Unborn Has God’s Face! by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide