Dr John Celes
Sonnet: The Righteous
The righteous need not fear a thing on earth;
Their war against evil is fought by God;
In all the crosses, life in time may bring,
The Maker stands by righteous flock as Lord!
The righteous are the sheep that Christ shepherds;
The Good Shepherd takes care of His own flock;
They do not mingle among alien herds;
They eat good grass without a single rock!
God loves the righteous immensely by heart;
They listen faithfully to His commands;
The Shepherd knows the meadow’s every part;
Lost ones are found and safe in Shepherd’s hands!
The righteous are the Shepherd’s precious wealth;
He monitors their movements and their health!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Copyright by Dr John Celes 6-07-2013
Comments about this poem (Sonnet: The Righteous by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma