Dr John Celes
Sonnet- Thousand’th Sonnet Of Doctor John Celes
A Doctor-Bard of India, at last writ,
A thousand sonnets in a record time;
And soon his face will be on earth limelit!
God’s Muse’s gift will make his life sublime.
Serendipitously, God gave this gift!
The humble Bard took up the challenge great;
He wrote two thousand poems very swift;
A world-record in Poetry till date.
The Bard was very sad when he began;
His sadness has not quit his life as yet;
With God beside, there’s no worry for man;
The Sonnet-King has world placed in his debt!
Great things have humble beginnings in life;
But, man must never give up ev’n in strife.
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet- Thousand’th Sonnet Of Doctor John Celes by Dr John Celes )
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
- Desirable Effects, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)