The heavy darkness falls on me,
I want to fight!
I want to get her out of my shoulders!
But I can not touch the intangible
and I can not find the light.
How many times I cried
and how many times I laughed?
Ever since he left
I lost my heart.
And I'm afraid, I'm scared!
Will I ever find it again?
I can't hear the heartbeat, oh
What if it's already dead?
And the silence scares me,
it's burden on my chest.
I'm like a prisoner somewhere,
That soon will be hang.
Ever since he left,
I fight with the urge to look for him.
Ask where he is,
'Is nonsence, ' I'm trying to lie.
I know he is gone
And what fear took, time won't give back.
And I know I even don't desire to him
I just want to go through the dizziness again.
And just like him,
I lost my friends too.
So where are you, tenderness?
Cure for loneliness?
I have so much fear,
That fate and life are against me.
Should I give up or die in combat?
I feel that I can't win!
Because my body is rotting inside.
Without a heart is changing in a living corpse.
And out of sight, out of my mouth is flowing blood
So how do I change my fate?
How to change fate and take strenght?
How to forget the weakness and pain?
How to find your way straight to the goal?
How to survive and mostly how win?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sorrow by Jana Hubena )
- Simply Marvelous, Electric Lady
- Winter in Tennessee, Frank Avon
- Oh, I Can Fly, Francie Lynch
- The drowned emigrants المهاجرون الغرقى, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Clean and sanitized., Ryan Brodesser
- Final Devotion, Saiom Shriver
- Goggles and Goggle-Box, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Promises, Madrason writer
- A Daily Paradox; A Lost Masterpiece, Patrick van der Loos
- A Dewy Pearl, Elia Michael
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Merry-Go-Round, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Kazi Nazrul Islam
(24 May 1899 - 29 August 1976)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)