There's nothing left to say but,
I'm sorry i wasn't there,
I'm sorry that sometimes it seemed i really didnt care.
I'm sorry i kept breaking down,
I'm sorry our lost love could not be found.
I'm sorry i hid behind my pain,
I'm sorry for all the tears that fell like rain.
I'm sorry i let down my gaurd,
I'm sorry i made things so hard.
I'm sorry for the times i wanted to die,
I'm sorry for all the tears i cried.
I'm sorry i loved you way to much,
I'm sorry for the times it hurt to touch.
I'm sorry that i cut my wrist,
I'm sorry i'm the one you will not miss.
And for you i'm sorry i was ever born,
I'm sorry that when you came i was already torn.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Karissa Earley )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.24, Monk E. Biz
- Let me search, gajanan mishra
- A city escape, jeff newnham
- Haggler, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A beloved Just Like The Moon, A Beloved .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Venting with Vengeance, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The drowned emigrants, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life is open, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry Court, Dean Meredith
- OBSTINACY, Satish Verma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1644 - 1694)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)