loosing what i dont deserve,
losing my every nerve,
feels like swimming in smoke,
because when i try to breathe i choke.
i choke and bite my own tongue,
because i know my pain has only just begun,
the greatest pain i had was watching you walk away,
never turning your head i cry wishing i could stay.
my minds edge is slipping feels like tearing,
for my soul belonged to you for the caring,
the pain i have caused you i cant repair,
in that split moment it seemed like i didnt care.
you will always hold my heart,
you always did, right form the start,
even though you hate me now,
i want o make it up to you somehow.
i have said alot of things to you,
like, you look gorgeous and i love you too,
but the pain in your eyes and tears i caused,
my heart broke and my pain stopped in pause.
ive said alot of things to make myself look good,
like i would do anything for you if i could,
i meant that and i hope you know i still would.
when i met you fires began to rise,
i was walking around with my head in the skies,
but because of my my baby my love cries,
and because of the my heart dies.
there was one thing that i never said,
my heart is so nearly dead,
i hurt more with each passing hour, please answer me,
you answer your phone and i say those 3 words, im so sorry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sorry by stuart scott )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Your Work, Vera Sidhwa
- Volkstrauertag, Wolfgang Steinmann
- My Love Story, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Immensely Tantalized, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The World's Artistic Wheel, Sandra Feldman
- like being kissed in the middle of a ret.., Mandolyn ...
- Clink, Clink, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Curtains Of Near-Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curtains Of Near - Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- what is left, Mandolyn ...