I am sorry,
for all that made you feel bad.
I am sorry for all acts of mine,
that made you feel sad.
I am sorry for being,
being so rude to you,
Nothing in my heart as such.
It's just love and respect that i have for you.
I am sorry for all
For all that made you feel low.
As an super genious couple,
With all decency our relation will surely grow.
I might be kidish at times,
at times i made you feel bad.
Everytime i promise you,
For not to hurt you again, will not make you feel sad.
I assure you this time, will not repeat this again,
Conside me as your wisest wife, not a reason for your pain.
Will not disobey you,
will never make you feel bad.
This is my promise to you,
because of me...you will never be sad.
Priya Arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Sorry' by Priya Arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey