I'm sorry for all the pain
I've caused you,
I'm sorry for last night.
I'm sorry I made you
I'm sorry for never trusting
you or believing you.
I'm sorry we fought
and I'm sorry for pushing
I'm not sorry for meeting
I'm not sorry for falling
I'm not sorry for trying my
hardest to win you back.
I'm not sorry for the things
I have said....
I'm sorry we arnt
I'm sorry I wrote this poem
But I'm not sorry
you read it...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Chantel Braatz )
- Passion Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'It is, what it is', Mae AC.
- To Perish In Paris, Curtlan Popo
- Depths Of Self - Assertion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Much More To Life There Is To Live, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Our first meet, gajanan mishra
- Intensity Of A Mere Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Distant Whirring, Curtlan Popo
- A Challenge Title Contest - 2014's Oct N.., Brian Johnston
- Intuitively Wondering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)