Sorry I Don't Know How To Comment
My parents divorced when I was 10.
At the time life was all bubbles and catching lizards.
They re-married when I was 16.
I don't know what any of that has to do with my ding-dong disorder.
Oh! I wonder if my gay roommate has any hostess snacks hidden
in his playboy magazines.
I think he's having a hard time being gay...
I'm thinking an intervention is in order
and maybe some zingers... but not that pink coconut covered crap.
Coconut will kill you.
Jena Crowe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sorry I Don't Know How To Comment by Jena Crowe )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)