Sorry I Don't Know How To Comment
My parents divorced when I was 10.
At the time life was all bubbles and catching lizards.
They re-married when I was 16.
I don't know what any of that has to do with my ding-dong disorder.
Oh! I wonder if my gay roommate has any hostess snacks hidden
in his playboy magazines.
I think he's having a hard time being gay...
I'm thinking an intervention is in order
and maybe some zingers... but not that pink coconut covered crap.
Coconut will kill you.
Jena Crowe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sorry I Don't Know How To Comment by Jena Crowe )
Did you read them?
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe