Sorry I Don't Know How To Comment
My parents divorced when I was 10.
At the time life was all bubbles and catching lizards.
They re-married when I was 16.
I don't know what any of that has to do with my ding-dong disorder.
Oh! I wonder if my gay roommate has any hostess snacks hidden
in his playboy magazines.
I think he's having a hard time being gay...
I'm thinking an intervention is in order
and maybe some zingers... but not that pink coconut covered crap.
Coconut will kill you.
Jena Crowe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sorry I Don't Know How To Comment by Jena Crowe )
- Carlos Drummond de Andrade
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 November 1730 – 4 April 1774)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Say I Say I Say, Simon Armitage
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Night-Piece, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- I Love Life, Alfred Oyori
- Silence, ashi singh
- Tales Of A Wife: Gillie, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- My Conscience Leads Me On, Tony Adah
- Just To Encourage You To Hold On, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Will Seek For You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Under The Apple Tree, Edward Kofi Louis
- Spiced Wine, Edward Kofi Louis
- Innocent Wishes, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Come And See II, Edward Kofi Louis