Soul's Calling Out
A windy sounds gave me the purest light of feeling,
A place of my body is very particularly in the comfort position,
A rhyming air to that windy sound is very kind to my feelings.
Relax, release. As I told my self deep inside,
The purest living is not done yet,
As the sunny day shook the ground,
Reminding me the finest day when will come.
I miss my home and family,
The thing that I can call my own enough,
I haven't the guts to shout out loud,
To cry the bitterness and rhyme with the air,
And so the called futility,
The gazing hour is in control of me.
Slash of sight is fiercing beyond,
Calling the grave to come upon,
Is the only rest we can have it now,
Living without assurance is the hopeless life,
Idiocy is like hypocrisy I hate it when it's working to anyone.
Enough, enough is what my soul's calling out,
Called the days of alone in hours,
Lonely moment may consume me more,
Chaosity attacking me,
But I fill my heart with strength of love,
Knowing where I will be,
To the days of my lasting place,
The so called eternity,
With the One that I always thinking of.
The One and the Only One.
Who's the alpha and omega.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Soul's Calling Out by Didith Marcelo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Hounds, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- Decide and follow, hasmukh amathalal
- If luck ends, hasmukh amathalal
- Love grants, hasmukh amathalal
- Figure out, hasmukh amathalal
- For our crimes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lone In The Jungle., Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Hypnosis, Naveed Khalid
- Dancing with Santa, Kirti Gupta
- Welcome to Heaven, Tayyab Ijaz