RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Through passageways of nature, life floats rapidly, ever
onward, taking it's rightful place.
Bowing to demands made upon arrival, trees of everyone's
forest steadfastly support the insistence of having heard
an inner rhythm, tapping out their existence.
Knowledge of becoming, lies in each person's hands, the
palms of them.
Open-handed, we may help ourselves and neighbors of our
worlds, clapping we may crush or hurt everyone as we
falsely praise one another.
Folding hands gently in prayer, helping our neighbors,
marching steadily forward, we become who we are, while
carefully sharing our inherent nature's intimately with
Striking drums of fate, as we parade through life, creates
the beat of distant drummers, leading us from main routes
to distant creative paths, as we wend our own ways,
searching for the infinite missing piece of life's puzzle.
Keys to our souls awaiting our return to heaven, finally
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul's Keys by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.