RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Through passageways of nature, life floats rapidly, ever
onward, taking it's rightful place.
Bowing to demands made upon arrival, trees of everyone's
forest steadfastly support the insistence of having heard
an inner rhythm, tapping out their existence.
Knowledge of becoming, lies in each person's hands, the
palms of them.
Open-handed, we may help ourselves and neighbors of our
worlds, clapping we may crush or hurt everyone as we
falsely praise one another.
Folding hands gently in prayer, helping our neighbors,
marching steadily forward, we become who we are, while
carefully sharing our inherent nature's intimately with
Striking drums of fate, as we parade through life, creates
the beat of distant drummers, leading us from main routes
to distant creative paths, as we wend our own ways,
searching for the infinite missing piece of life's puzzle.
Keys to our souls awaiting our return to heaven, finally
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul's Keys by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Fortunate enough, hasmukh amathalal
- To Bob Whelan on Discussing Pablo Neruda, Bill Grace
- Intense drive, hasmukh amathalal
- My totality, gajanan mishra
- The Other Side Of The Story, mary douglas
- Journey end, hasmukh amathalal
- Phantasies Only Relief, Numbing (me), Lonely Voyager
- Offer with promises, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning Triku XXV, Steve Kittell
- My Pencil, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Lesson, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(9 February 1944 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)