RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sounds Creating Lyrics
Surrounding life with interior melodies,
always listening to rhythms no matter what the
circumstances or situation.
Weaving in and out of every melody, I wander
happily, always being transported to seventh
heaven and more.
Forever loving every note and tone being played,
sounds creating lyrics in prose - taking me away
to never-land fantasies.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sounds Creating Lyrics by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver