Sounds of Solitude
There's a deafening noise.
In those solemn moments of silence
When muted sounds cry out loud.
And memories past uncage themselves.
Crying freedom and a pain unleashed.
When ghosts of the past crawl up the crevices of our minds.
Kings of the dark
Rulers of a forlorn mind.
Feeding on our rest and peace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sounds of Solitude by Rishi Kaul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- He is a Soldier, yashassvi periwal
- Our Awesome God, Dr John Celes
- Sonnet: Trust in God, Dr John Celes
- Cabaret Dancer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier