I am the supreme ruler,
And this kingdom has its own sovereignty;
It will not be impeded upon
By a power such as you.
I will make sure that my people
Are safe from your tyranny.
Is that understood?
Good, now leave me,
And let me be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sovereign by Justin Reamer )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz