An Odyssey through the,
Time of thousands days,
And Space thousands miles.
Here I stand again,
At a place that is,
In total looks mine.
The dreams of Stars,
Comets and the Suns.
The stories of Aliens,
And Spirits that were;
I do not know,
Whether friends or fiends,
But more to myself,
Than to themselves they.
I stand again aloof,
Like more a visitor.
With a visit that,
Grips a hold on,
A grim that hope,
Lies ahead of a,
Better life and love.
Copyright © 2012 Sanjeev Kumar
Sanjeev Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Spacetime Odyssey by Sanjeev Kumar )
- Majakovskiiiiiiij, Adriano Spatola
- Who We Are According To Society, Lisa Michelle Anderson
- நாக்கு கண்ணாடியால் செய்யப்பட்டிருந்தால்..?, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- लाजि गैया: थाम्फैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Jokes of Khushwant Singh, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Misery, gajanan mishra
- Laila and Majnoo, Aftab Alam
- The Village Boy I Love, Maureen Alikor
- Plume, Patricia Spears Jones
- All Are Taken, All Are Gone, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)