Getting played and then shut down.
Getting beat up then thrown on the ground
Everybody loosing faith and trust,
making me feel lower then the dust.
Ear buds bleeding.
Spark! ! !
Spark! ! ! !
FLAME! ! ! ! !
Now everyone’s to blame.
Because now THEIR city is in flames.
Things gone asunder.
Buildings burned form the ground under.
Through all of it people are STILL lying.
I guess they won’t learn,
Until their whole city is burned.
Flames buring the billdings to dust.
Getting blown away by the smallest gust.
Deep in your wrist.
Thinking of death.
Forgeting about life.
The teasing at school
Nothing I'm use to it.
The Desecration of MY things
It's the end of my days.
I'm sick of this life I'm done.
They wont miss me tutaloo
Christon SykesSmith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spark by Christon SykesSmith )
Poem of the Day
- kiss of death, anne adam
- November, Thomas Hood
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Flower of Love, Oscar Wilde
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)