Shh, Listen really hard,
can you here what i here,
im sure i here an angel,
saying that they are near.
Look, Open your eyes,
can you see what i see,
im sure i see an angel,
standing next to me.
The angel whispered in my ear,
and told me not to cry,
it said im sorry my precious one,
i'm sorry i had to die.
As i looked at this angel,
i was so shocked to see,
that this wasnt just any angel
this angel belonged to me.
This angel was a special one,
crossed from this world to another,
and the reason he was special,
is because this angel.. was my Brother.
becky tuffs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Special Angel by becky tuffs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Horrible "Premonition" October.., Ronald Chapman
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hindi Haiku (21-25), S.D. TIWARI
- Hope, Ronald Chapman
- Boy on a swift fence, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I preach peace, hasmukh amathalal
- हम क्यों ज्यादा आग्रही और हठी है ham kyo, hasmukh amathalal
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid