Shh, Listen really hard,
can you here what i here,
im sure i here an angel,
saying that they are near.
Look, Open your eyes,
can you see what i see,
im sure i see an angel,
standing next to me.
The angel whispered in my ear,
and told me not to cry,
it said im sorry my precious one,
i'm sorry i had to die.
As i looked at this angel,
i was so shocked to see,
that this wasnt just any angel
this angel belonged to me.
This angel was a special one,
crossed from this world to another,
and the reason he was special,
is because this angel.. was my Brother.
becky tuffs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Special Angel by becky tuffs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Heroe, Portia Lane
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty