RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Watching television as cameras pan across the crowd, highlighting special friends and families in their sorrow.
Bruce Haffner, the last of the three amigos, celebrating the life of his best friends as he touched upon their senses of humor, making everyone smile or laugh.
As a camera hovered for a moment on Jim's parents, his mother's smile reflected that of Jim's.
A special gift to treasure every time she looks in the mirror - Jim's smile is fashioned after hers.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Special Gift by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)