Marie Alexandra R. Ibarra
It is not an ordinary day,
But a special time to remember.
My family will come join together,
To celebrate and rejoice.
It is a time to thank God
For all He has given us.
It is a time be thankful for the many blessings
In which we share with our friends and family,
every step of the way.
I will treasure this day to the fullest,
With my family, friends, & God guiding me each day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Special Times by Marie Alexandra R. Ibarra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher