“I like dappled hats,” she said
as she lit the incendiary device.
He enjoyed her wet diphthongs
on her nape, his frequency
modulator, his frenulum.
“You must warn me,” she said
as she manipulated the milibars.
He was engulfed by the heat
of her cardamom mouth, her amplitude,
her guttural declensions.
Nick Carbo's Other Poems
Read poems about / on: warning
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Speech Impediments by Nick Carbo )
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss