“I like dappled hats,” she said
as she lit the incendiary device.
He enjoyed her wet diphthongs
on her nape, his frequency
modulator, his frenulum.
“You must warn me,” she said
as she manipulated the milibars.
He was engulfed by the heat
of her cardamom mouth, her amplitude,
her guttural declensions.
Nick Carbo's Other Poems
Read poems about / on: warning
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Speech Impediments by Nick Carbo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan