I get older, time's running out
For the young waste of time to find
That this love is the one, no doubt.
I have such remorse on my mind.
I am so busy with the stuff
That give me the look of success.
I don't seem to have time enough
To toil at love, I must confess.
Hitting love with a rifle is
Mostly a miss on a long shot.
Since I wanna up the odds biz,
A short range shotgun's what I got.
Hurry to love and just can't wait.
Maybe love's with this next speed date
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Speed Date by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A NEW POEM TO HER, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Transition of Love, Peter LeBuhn
- Falling In Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Please, Sandra Feldman
- Falling, Ronald Chapman
- A New York Minute, william upton
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...