Spin In My Head
Spin with your full ornaments,
spin in my head.
Your hands were stuck in bindweed,
doors and the sun which melts
in monotony where shade dies
in shrine of the cold.
growl at the peak of silence,
hurry up your movements,
as in your deep breath,
the fire shelters, the secrets
and the poems are burning in my chest.
Don't pour your perfume
while you are crossing
in the absences hole.
I see you trembling as
the willow shaken by the wind,
I see you filled with oppression,
Cracking as river, dying in longing
while looking for paths.
I see you looking back, whirls
As the wind wolves gathered
in the darkness of the death's net.
Where is the deer O Laila
where is the land? !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spin In My Head by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock