Spirit Of Numbers
To be spirited away justifies the soul inside,
A blunder rationally undoes the web of sorrows.
Another solving session is required to object,
The backwards religion has appeared.
One spirit aptly supplies the soul,
A real rectangle may be drawn;
The knowledge of a mathematician
Undoes the words seemingly.
To be one spirit is likely to be a cross
And not a tick, but two ticks are fine,
With three and four and five being great,
Like the old days of wonderful thinking.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirit Of Numbers by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher