Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Like abstract equilibrium in thermodynamics,
Or black body radiation of quanta statistics
Or dream-awaking state of yogi-mystic,
The mind reciprocates like physical entropy,
And turns into subtlest shadow of no imagination,
While dipping into the deepest chasm of meditation.
Vow to you Planck! For your jump into entropy-blank,
Hail to you Moni Bhumik! For your Cosmology, thank!
The solid melts into abstract, and the creation hangs!
Hi initiation of God particle, -the latest in Science’s rank,
For your Entropy, I remember you, -dear Max Planck.
The subtlest of the subtle, the remotest-Beautiful,
The Monarch in the Unified-Field, is amazingly cool!
The deliverer of consciousness on Time and love,
Himself is the spiritual entropy in our mundane cup!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spiritual Entropy by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- How to Pinda-Dana?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- We are neighbors, gajanan mishra
- Sonnet: How Cancers Kill!, Dr John Celes
- My love xi, binod bastola
- आंहा उदै बुंजासे आदार गैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Cutting Edge, Satish Verma
- Will never love nor marry unless, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Image of God, gajanan mishra
- Countrification, bill costley
- Not Alone At All, Francie Lynch
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)