RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Dual rhythms playing in my head,
taking their turns with left and right sides of grey matter. Intertwining massive amounts of creative juice upon sheets
of ice to glide about my mind, enjoying each skid and twist
as it happens to come my way.
A lasting feeling of peace fills me with an instant thought
for new poetry and images, playing through seconds of every
day and word.
Cavorting along, taking easy steps on difficult avenues,
stepping over marshes and quicksand to enliven my spirit.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spiritual Rhythms by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas