RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spiritually Deepening Visions
Sending notes into pits, letting them find their own words to write into pages of books, belonging to intellect.
Focusing onto pages left over from visions deepened by spirituality and held closely to my soul.
Heart vibrating quickly, taking into account, the rhythms of my soul as they reverberate across heaven.
Finding spaces to reside in, getting into shape, exercising their figures and copulating definitions into factual images, sounding like histories of etudes from classical signs of yesterday.
Looking closely as the sun sets itself over my mind, closing doors for just moments at a time, fixing all sentences in collaboration with poetical mysteries.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spiritually Deepening Visions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Momentarily, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Zephyr's Army, Argentine Tango
- close, laxami Cards
- My friendly foe, Arnab Chaudhuri
- shut your dirty mouth, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rocking Chair Memories, Nicole GravellPellerino