'To take the life of self or another'
Never again a journey with sister or brother.
'To be the instigator of physical or mental pain'
A journey as the receiver of the act; time and time again.
'Those who cheat, lie or steal'
A journey of darkness never to see or reveal.
'The abusers of the earthly phsycial form'
A journey when they wished they were never born.
'Those who do not share their earthly treasure'
A journey spent in waiting in a time they cannot measure.
'Those who do wrong and believe it is right'
A long, long journey to see a heavenly sight.
'Those who misuse the gift of power'
A journey that will include an eternal hour.
'Those who fail to give thanks for the gifts of each'
The jorney delayed until some one can teach.
'Failure to offer free expression to God of a love deep within'
The journey will not contain a door for a new life to begin
04-06-06 Aho Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirtual Ethics by AHO Speaks )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould
- Hermit's Cat, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Dead than Alive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gloomy Day, Ronald Chapman
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The Night Message, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman