Uloia Norris Moore
Split Down The
Middle Two halves no whole
right side left side
Sides of both can be perceived
not together ill conceived.
Confusion arises when
both sides collide no
collusion by said sides.
Spliced together through this
stormy weather untold growth
in manner of thought not distraught.
Gordian knot sliced apart
how may such be
is my thought.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Split Down The by Uloia Norris Moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- About The Scriptures, Margaret Moran
- How Can I Fly, Ronjoy Brahma
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami
- MY GOOD HEART, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Port (revised), Jose Armando Guzman
- Ha Mai Ladki Hu..........., sonali kumari
- emaandari ya bemaani ya dil ka khot hai, Kamar Alam
- HOW CAN ONE ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF DUTY, Upendra Singh
- BARAS-BARAS MEGHA RE, Upendra Singh