RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spreading My Wings
Always thinking, if I lived again, all the things I
Now having been given a second chance to live again,
I am taking advantage of every idea, invention and
poem that comes to me through intellect.
Spreading my wings, soaring into the skies of heaven,
writing, publishing, designing, composing and being
totally immersed in the new life I've been given to
Not letting go of where I've been, because it's part
of who I was and still am, with an added measure of
being, that I found when I was no more - now added
to who I am to become.
Looking forward with joy and elation to tomorrow's
fascination in my life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spreading My Wings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman