So Spring the shadow upon with you watch
Bring the sky into beautiful rainbow
With me, feeling in love with Spring
Spread the roses in a scene, hiding my emotion
You speak words that now get rid my pain,
But fill me with the pleasure not measured
The souvernirs that will never forget,
to keep our love life long remember
I' m taking off the sorrow in you
And still struggling to recover my painful emotion.
To let you know that Spring in mine
and Love of Spring is bloomed
in YOU, Me Forever and always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spring by Natasa Tocuc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma