This poem was written for my English project and it's supposed to be a shape poem, but when I submit it, it leaves out all the spaces! I just wrote it was a regular poem now.: '(
Spring brings happiness that was hiding during the winter.
Bundles of joy bloom with exuberance and become less limper.
Flowers come out to say hello
From the long sleep under the snow.
Many iridescent hues light the ground
Attracting life from all around.
Heavenly aromas fill the air
But pick each flower with great care.
Springtime is when life starts anew,
The sweetest time I ever knew.
The sun is shining brighter with great power
Although spring brings scattered showers.
Even though its gloomy a rainbow will sometime
Come out of the darkness and a light will shine.
Soon it will be over and summer will be here,
But just wait ‘till next year.
Spring Will Come Again
Written: March 19,2009 sometime after school
sarah briana...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Springtime Flowers by sarah briana... )
- THOUSAND MOONS, Satish Verma
- Where Larkspur Have The Purple Winds Gat.., mary douglas
- Rising For Another Day, Michael McParland
- The head, gajanan mishra
- Tobacco use, hasmukh amathalal
- Mystery of love, Chiazo Egbukwu
- Complete homes, hasmukh amathalal
- Landfill, Phil Soar
- W-a-t-c-h! Fury online movie free full s.., afandi azhaa
- Inadequacy (Depression), Avuyile 'Avue' Maseko
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)