Edward Kofi Louis
Licking like a cat,
Walking like a robot,
Cooking like a chef,
Singing like a bird,
Barking like a dog!
dancing like a bear,
Working like a wolf!
Sleeping like a horse,
Chewing like a squirrel,
Hissing like a snake,
Drinking like a fool! !
Climbing like a monkey!
Moving like a cow,
Swimming like a duck,
Speaking like a parrot!
Fish and eggs;
In the land of your muse;
Of the Redman,
Of the Blackman,
Of the Whiteman,
But, pay attention to yourself and,
Put on a positive character.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Squeal! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman