Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Arts undergraduates crawl multi-purposely
through library mouldy mountainous mounds
prescribed listing litter lingers read supplementary
plastered educational material theory bounds.
Degrees chance declarations insight book bound
folded focused individualistic thrown paper darts
crash flies adrift on previously argued genre opinions
conveying contemporary redundant captured hearts.
Capped comedy completes constraint covered courses
readied for routine survival ritualistic graduation lines
quietly quiver finals finale studying scenting expectants
exemplar exhibition congraduatory radius exclamations.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stage Props by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn ...
- You and I, David Clinch
- The Beggar, David Clinch
- Just Wait, Alyssa Alexander
- Miep - A Woman of Courage, David Clinch
- Exam Time (for the girl who struggled), David Clinch
- A Cottage Hill, Naveed Khalid
- Keep Me Moored to the Harbour, David Clinch
- It's the One in the Suit Who's Firing th.., David Clinch
- मानो गाबदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)