Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Arts undergraduates crawl multi-purposely
through library mouldy mountainous mounds
prescribed listing litter lingers read supplementary
plastered educational material theory bounds.
Degrees chance declarations insight book bound
folded focused individualistic thrown paper darts
crash flies adrift on previously argued genre opinions
conveying contemporary redundant captured hearts.
Capped comedy completes constraint covered courses
readied for routine survival ritualistic graduation lines
quietly quiver finals finale studying scenting expectants
exemplar exhibition congraduatory radius exclamations.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stage Props by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy