Saiom Shriver (Ohio)
Stained Glass Flight
Cathedral stained glass
is now wings.
has taken butterflight.
Submitted: Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Edited: Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Listen to this poem:
Saiom Shriver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stained Glass Flight by Saiom Shriver )
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY