! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Stand by Lily
I thank God for this day, to be alive and well, to have eyes in which to see, a voice that can be heard and a working body with all it's parts. I'm thankful that I was granted yet another day. Two Robins visited me this morning as I gazed through my window, watching the trees dance in the wind, one perched on the fence, the other nestled in the tree and the tears began to fall.
I thought of a sweet little baby named Lily that was born needing a new heart. Folks let's stand by Lily this morning and join me in prayers asking God to provide a new heart for her. Please people go to my facebook page and join Lily's group, do whatever you can to spread the word for Lily. Someone can live on in her precious little body, someone who God has decided to take home. Won't you spread the word for Lily.
My facebook page is posted under my name (Melvina Germain)
Lily's group name is: Support Baby Lily and her family
Written: April 14,2009
Melvina Germain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Stand by Lily by Melvina Germain )
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello