Time to take faith in my own hands and take control, maddess fills the fire deep within my soul. Hatered darkness my mind, my alter ego takes his toll. fist of steel, heart of stone, stand up and I will take my throne, king by my own right I do not stand alone. My sword at my side ready for war, ready to die.stand up and hear my battle cry.'' who's wants to live forever'', you hear me yell, kill me now, I will finish this battle in hell.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (''Stand Up'' by James Branson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock