Stars light that brings my desire,
Why would I feel ever so?
could I dream ever so far, or vast!
For it tis Sweet candles light ever warms my hollow soul,
as deep the heavens light that shines ever softly around me
as onlooking stardust Hazing clouds rain on me like tears.
It is my passion that is my sword that stays me not with hate
or anger but with tender love Next to the feet of the GREAT I AM,
MY SWEET LORD!
Randy Hogan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Star Light by Randy Hogan )
- Ocean of Felicity of Love, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- I Miss You 3, Michael McParland
- Great love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Touch of Your Divine Love, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Your Heart, Michael McParland
- Stanzas, Simion Grahame
- Poetry/ Poetry is not nudity, obscenity .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- मंज़िल की और चल देते है.. manjhil ki or, hasmukh amathalal
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mirror, I'm You, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)