Timothy Lee Hollandsworth Jr.
I won't be treated like some disease.
I'm not going away.
You can shoot, but I won't bleed.
I'm here to stay.
Don't be surprised
By my rebellion.
The lights flee your eyes,
Taken by this Hellion.
If you must fight, fight hard.
Stay proud, stay true.
This song's for you...
Crown your new king,
I am your leader.
Galvanized in a ring
Of fiery fever.
I'm not surprised
By his retaliation.
The lights flee my eyes,
Taken by this reincarnation.
I had to fight, I fought hard.
I stayed proud, I stayed true,
I hope that you do too.
Timothy Lee Hollandsworth Jr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Star Screamer by Timothy Lee Hollandsworth Jr. )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov