You see millions of them.
There so beautiful that
sometimes you may see shapes.
With less light in the city
the more stars you see.
Sit outside during the night
and look up and gaze at them.
It's so nice to sit with your
while looking at them.
Don't sit alone have some company.
I love looking at them it makes me happy.
I look and look till I see you sitting with me.
There so bright and big.
There's so much that
you can't count how many there are.
Yet there so light
you can barely see one hanging there.
Stars are nice
so tiny like a mice.
You may think there a dice of ice.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Stars** by RiRi S... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cruelty has, gajanan mishra
- Life Should Not Be Anything, LUVinThe NOW
- 'Loving', Quenten McClellan
- And Yet, I Love You Still, Leria Hawkins
- War is going on, gajanan mishra
- I Live Like a Dog, LUVinThe NOW
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty