cherassery damodaran binish
Stars, shining in the sky....
Candles lit in the houses
Of the angels up above high
Giving hope to our senses.
Angels live in the minds
Of those who are in need
And tired of never lasting greed
Where men with a heart at last finds.
Stars..., the shining ray of hope
Will last long even after the flood
That takes all with a full stop
And all that remains is only the human greed.
cherassery damodaran binish's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stars by cherassery damodaran binish )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay