I always wonder how far away you really are,
whether if your still burning with intense heat,
or just a calm luminance glow from your previous being.
You always keep me reaching towars the dark night sky for something more,
I can stay awake for hours trying to count all of you with you wonderful glow,
You can be as guiding ans helpful as the North Star,
or as blinding and brutal as our sun.
You dot the night sky some large, some small.
You paint images in the sky such as The Big Dipper or Orians Belt.
You reach out through the endless distance of space,
But no matter how close or how far,
there will neer be as many as you,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stars by Nyles Peele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston
- THE DOORS THAT WOULD NOT OPEN, NADYA AWADH
- Great Creative Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- सिमांङावसो गले गले, Ronjoy Brahma
- Highway Snippets: Of Rainbows & Ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- For Life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Mind Flying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Broken Relationship, eseck ezeh