Starting To Feel Like Something.....
Away from you.
My first love.
I don't doubt you'll be my last.
I'm unattractive at most, but you loved me.
I truly thought it'd last but today, such a happy day and hour.
Hoping I'd get to talk to you, because you always made me smile.
You broke my heart, said it was over.
I should've known better than to think anyone could love me.
Love me long enough for me to love myself again.
To be happy with who I am. But you didn't stay like I hoped you would.
No, after I trusted you with my frail heart you stomped on it.
At the end of this relationship, just as I feared, im left feeling like nothing.
So soon after I started feeling like.....something.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Starting To Feel Like Something..... by Lillian Manning )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A Song Of Earth, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A COMPARISON BETWEEN BAD PEOPLE AND GOOD.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Henry eighth, lee fones
- Out of Jouissance II, Ali Ashjaee
- Out of Jouissance I, Ali Ashjaee
- An Ode to Madness, Ali Ashjaee
- TANYA ROSENBILT FUCKS ISRAELI, alexander opicho
- Secret, Ruth Manning-Sanders