Thomas W. Clarke
Stay On Course
God is Spirit
God is Light
God is Power
God is Might.
Follow His Will
and He will help you;
Show Him respect
and do the job He gave you.
For Biblical love is Respect
and such Respect is love,
So finish your life with respect
And your balance correct.
Then, with God's mission run,
and your assignment complete,
You will have nothing left
but judgement to meet.
And when your time has come,
depart with a smile:
knowing what you've done
has been well worthwhile...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stay On Course by Thomas W. Clarke )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney