STAY THE COURSE...
Letter to a friend...
'The things that are going on in the world...mostly man made'
Yes...as a result of poor choices of greed, exploitation and power over one another.
I believe that Mother Earth/Gaia too is alive and conscious. When she has taken enough abuse, she shakes us fleas off her back or drowns us. Looks like she is about to do just that.
'The Great Spirit that moves in all things' Creates and Loves, letting us grow through our good or bad choices, as well as experiences. This may take half an eternity, as time has no meaning except to man. Our sojourn here on Gaia is but a blink in Creator's Eye.
Nancy as awakening beings we must do all we can to love, help one another and be better stewards wherever we may live. This in and of itself will transform this planet, as it was Created to be.
The few evil controllers are greatly outnumbered by those awakening. Their antics and mischief ALWAYS fail. You have but to look at recorded history to see that every great/corrupt civilization has eventually self-destructed. As the World bully USA is presently going through self destruction.
You and I are here to serve as witness and to help usher in peace and harmony...stay the course and don't give up!
Ray Lucero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (STAY THE COURSE... by Ray Lucero )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Twittering Among Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Living Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Magic, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life Stretching, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Electric Love, Suresh Dogra
- Capturing An Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Letting Imagination Run, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A river, Leong Ming Loong
- The End of the Road, Sandra Feldman
- Silent Conversation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak