Colin Ian Jeffery
STEADFAST IN LOVE
Steadfast in love
Throughout so many years
Walking serene beside you
Singing songs lovers rejoice to sing.
Passing years made bone and muscle frail
Black hair sparse and snowy white
And still our love does flourish
Becoming stronger with each passing day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (STEADFAST IN LOVE by Colin Ian Jeffery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة الانتحار, MOHAMMAD SKATI