RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Steeped In Nothingness
Light of evening falls away and nighttime becomes fulfilled,
many ways have spread throughout the day, taking with them,
moments from every part of it.
Grasping ineptitudes of quiet praise, failing to make any
plan of sense today, trying to hold together semblances of
life, fragmented and tossed aside through misery.
Facing hardships in abandoned loneality and sitting on many
deserted shores forever steeped in nothingness where love
is no more.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Steeped In Nothingness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan